Monday, May 12, 2008

I Need a Wider Blog

I want to post more photos. But I don't like being limited to such small images. So, I need a wider blog. If you know of someone who has a wide blog for rent or sale, please let me know.

In the meantime, click on this image for the whole damned image. (Sorry, Mormons.)



This here is a photo of the famed Bellagio (Italian for "tightest slots EVER") and Caesars Palace from the front of the Paris. If only we could all get along like the wildly international hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.

Oh, here's some trivia. It's Caesars, not Caesar's.

4 comments:

-K- said...

Wow, what a beautiful shot. And the color is terrific. Almost makes me want to go there.

Scott Roeben said...

Almost? Hey, your cot awaits! (Uh, at Brandon's house. But it awaits.)

Scott Roeben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Roeben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.