Monday, March 17, 2008

Chris and Misty Got Married

It was so exciting seeing my good friend Chris and his true love Misty get hitched on Saturday. It was doubly exciting for me because Chris pretty much said I could shoot as many photos as I wanted, and that ended up being a lot. About 750 shots to be exact. Let's take a look at a few of my favorites.











They make such a great couple, and they seemed so happy, as they always do when I see them together.

Another highlight of the day was Jen's new hair. Sassy, huh?

3 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

Great photos, Scott! Thank you for coming Say, who's that really hot hooker you photographed?

Ha! Just jokin'. You look gorgeous Jen, as always.

Jen said...

Are you kidding? I consider being mistaken for a hot hooker a huge compliment.

Not to mention a great way to earn some extra spending cash.

Chris Robinson said...

Lol!

Well you look great either way.

Speaking of hookers, I found out my massage parlor does happy endings. Members only. Unfortunatly, it's self service. I signed up anyway. Could come in handy.