Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Picture of My Tool

I'm so into photography right now. For the last couple of weeks, I've been getting acquainted with my new Canon 40D, and new lens, and grip, and filter and diffuser and, phew.

Yeah, it's a pricey way to get excited about photography again, but it's entirely worth it. For some time, I'd been really frustrated with the results using my last Canon camera, which kind of just died one day. I won't soon forget that "Error 99," whatever that might be.

But all is well, because this new camera is astonishing. It's features are endless, and while I haven't taken too many shots with it yet, the early results have gotten me jazzed about shooting again.

This image shows the same camera I have, and the same lens, and the same grip I use. Now I just need some victims/volunteers to shoot!

No comments: