Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ryan Seacrest is a Giant Boob

First, Ryan Seacrest is, quite possibly, an alien. He is kind of ruining "American Idol" all by himself. The quirks of the other people involved are kind of charming, but this DJ guy who completely lucked into this gig is a freak. Just profoundly affected and entirely out of touch with what his part of the show is. His part of the show should be to, oh, die. Maybe if someone tells him that James Dean is still famous because he died before his time, well, that might inspire him to step into some water while holding an exposed power line.

Second, I care about fricking "American Idol"?

And last, I wonder if my blog will get more search engine traffic now that I have the term "giant boob" in it.

1 comment:

Chris Robinson said...

I can proudly say that I have never watched America Idle.