Monday, April 21, 2008

Trademark Update

I guess I've jumped the various hurdles involved in getting my Dribbleglass.com tagline trademarked ("The Internet's Official Humor Site"), and from what I can tell, I'm moving on to the publication phase of the process, whatever that might actually be.

This is what I've been provided as the current status: "The information will be/was published in the Official Gazette on 2008-05-13."

Who knew there was an Official Gazette?! I'm excited to see how all this turns out, although I readily admit that the trademark process is so slow, I may get my trademark right around the time I'm collecting my first Social Security check and having my second hip replaced.

I was/am so excited about this! From what I can tell, if the trademark actually happens, I can then start using the "R within the circle" symbol to show that my trademark is no longer just a stupid, misguided dream, but an actual federally registered, and almost entirely useless, reality.

Uh, hey, if you see the Official Gazette on your local newsstand, snag me a copy, will ya?

1 comment:

Chris Robinson said...

You need to trademark "Hork!"