Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Say Hello

Say hello to Mia. She is a handful.



She belongs to a co-worker of mine.



Taking photos of Mia was like trying to take photos of a hummingbird.



But we got some.



I think this is my favorite.



My apologies to people who don't care to see photos of kids in my blog. Maybe you should see someone about that.



Even though I enjoy shooting things like praying mantises, I think I like shooting kids the best. Unfortunately, you can't put a kid in the fridge to get them to cooperate.



Probably.

3 comments:

Jonderson said...

...you can't put a kid in the fridge to get them to cooperate.

Two words, my friend:

DUCT TAPE

Child Cooperation comes in rolls for less than $5 at The Home Depot.

Disclaimer: Proper and appropriate use and/or application of duct tape in this situation will depend on the age and abilities of the individual child. Always consult a Duct Tape Professional for your specific application needs.

Scott Roeben said...

There are Duct Tape Professionals?

Jonderson said...

Of course! And as you might have already guessed, I am one. Well, so say Jim and Tim (The Duct Tape Guys) anyway.

My son is following in my footsteps in this regard, as he has already made me a duct tape wallet, my wife a duct tape purse, and fashioned two duct tape swords for he and his sister to fight with. I myself have done several automobile repairs using duct tape, saving myself about $900 over the last 8 years, and so far I have not had any problems with the repairs coming apart (even though one of them is sealing up a water line).

Several years ago I even fashioned a working parabolic microphone out of a cordless mike, a big steel salad bowl, and duct tape.