Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dave's Still Got It

My old friend, dear friend, Dave Barry is still the funniest writer around. I greatly enjoyed this article about a medical procedure all us guys await with great anticipation. Thanks to my other dear friend Jerry for sending this one along.

My favorite passage, so to speak:

"MoviPrep is a nuclear laxative. I don't want to be too graphic here but: Have you ever seen a space-shuttle launch? This is pretty much the MoviPrep experience with you as the shuttle. There are times when you wish the commode had a seat belt. You spend several hours pretty much confined to the bathroom, spurting violently. You eliminate everything. And then, when you figure you must be totally empty, you have to drink another liter of MoviPrep at which point, as far as I can tell, your bowels travel into the future and start eliminating food that you have not even eaten yet."

No comments: