Thursday, June 19, 2008

Symmetricality

I'm sometimes intrigued by how lopsided my face seems. This has, over time, resulted in me being the most arrogant insecure person ever. Long story.

Anyway, I was reading that our society values symmetry in one's face, and most beautiful people have faces that are much more symmetrical than the rest of us. Jerks.

So, I took a photo of me, and used Photoshop to "flip" half of my face, thus giving me a photo of normal me, and two other versions of me that are symmetrical. It's like I'm three people! Which I've always suspected. There's the nice me, the mean me and the me that likes zombies a lot.



I would enjoy seeing a photo of your symmetrical face. If you'd like, you can send me a photo of you, and I will either 1) show you your symmetrical selves or 2) turn you into a zombie. Either way, we'll all be highly entertained. (Actual results may vary.)

2 comments:

-K- said...

No, I will never send you my photo for such an unholy experiment.

Please do not ever start to look like Guy 1. I would have to take you to the vet to be "put down".

Jen said...

Guy 2 looks like a killer robot alien from some Ray Bradbury novel.