Monday, June 23, 2008

Today's Pics

This weekend was great for a number of reasons. There was great food. There was Captain Morgan. There were foot rubs. There was blackjack. And I did spent most of the weekend with the most beautiful woman in the world, so that helped make the weekend great, too. There were lots of great things.

Today, a pretty great thing involved taking a studio lighting workshop. I can't say I learned a lot, but it was really great hanging out with other photography nerds, everyone spending WAY too much time talking about apertures and shutter speeds and histograms and such.

We got to shoot several models, on several sets. It was a great chance to shoot using bigtime professional lighting equipment, as well as a chance to whip out all my recently acquired Photoshop skills. Here's a before and after of one of the models.



Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't post a shot of a dude model, too.



The third model of the day didn't like chairs, or smiles. She did like noserings, however. I do not. Yay, Photoshop!

No comments: