Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy, Happy

Well, I survived my birthday. Only seven more to go! (If I give up the drinking and the gambling. Uh, yeah, make it five more to go.)

The family had a little party in my honor, providing me the opportunity to once again shove a giant camera into the faces of loved ones. And relatives, too.

This is nephew Brandon.



This is my niece Lexy.



This is my very photogenic sister Patty.



This is my nephew Luke. Trouble is his middle AND last name.



Of course, I can't leave out J. He's so much trouble, they don't even have a name for it.



It was a great birthday day. Or week, actually. I would like it to be a birthday season. Mostly because I like clothes I don't have to pick out, cookies I don't have to bake, videos of dolphins I don't have to return to a library, and all the other trappings of birthdays.

Sure, old sucks, but I guess it's part of the deal.

1 comment:

Jerry Lazar said...

yo bro, happy birthdo'h! ... (now you see why i'm not in the greeting card biz)... glad yer doin' well, for a soon-to-be ol' f**t anyway (gotta watch my language, w/the kiddies around)... and speakin' of kids, theyll keep ya young, especially if they aint yours fulltime!... so come to l.a., we'll celebrate at the magic castle!... yer ol' pal (and i do mean ol'!), jerry